When you accept a badge from an organization, you'll have the option to either manually accept future badges or automatically accept future badges from that organization.
When auto-accept is enabled, a badge will automatically be accepted and displayed on your profile. You will receive an email informing you of their new badge, but no action will be required unless you'd like to share your badge to social media.
You can manage which organizations are on your auto-accept list at any time:
- Log into your account on Acclaim
- Click the profile icon at the top right-hand corner
- Click "Manage Profile"
- Click "Account Settings" from the left-hand menu
- Click "Manage auto-accept badge settings here >>"
- You may now enable or disable the auto-accept feature for any organization that has issued you a badge