If you have multiple accounts on Acclaim, with different email addresses, merge all of your accounts together under one email address and password. If you do not have access to an email address you'd like to merge, please Contact Us.
- Log into the account you'd like to designate as your default account on www.youracclaim.com
- Navigate to "Settings" from profile icon drop down menu in the upper right corner of the screen
- Navigate to the "Account" tab in the left-hand menu
- Click on the link to the right of "Merge Account"
- Enter the email address and password of the account you want to merge into the default account
- You will receive an email at the email specified in step 5 with an authorization code
- Enter the authorization code into the text box and confirm the merge
- All accepted and pending badges from the merged account will be added to the default account
- The email address from the account that was merged into the default account will be added as a secondary email(s) to the master account.
Log into the account registered on the Acclaim platform where you have physical access to the email inbox and start the merge from there. This way you receive the confirmation email.
Once you merge the account, go to your account settings under the profile icon drop down and switch your primary email address back to the account you have access to.