Issued a badge but have not received an email notification from Acclaim? (firstname.lastname@example.org) Acclaim suggest the following:
- Check your email's spam/junk folder to see if the email notification was delivered there.
- Make sure the email address on file with your badge issuing organization is accurate.
- In some cases, a domain firewall can block emails from email@example.com. Acclaim suggests creating an account on the Acclaim platform with the email address the badge was issued too. This way, you can accept the badge from the Dashboard. If you already have an account registered to another email address, please add the email address your badge was issued to as a secondary to your account.
Acclaim also suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes, you will always be able to access your account. Remember, you can only request a password reset using your primary email address.
To add a secondary within your Acclaim account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.