Yes, adding a hyperlinked badge image to your email signature is a great way to make sure your professional network is aware of your certifications, credentials and other badge-worthy recognition.
Email clients handle images within signatures differently. Some, like Outlook, require a resized image and a hyperlink.
Lets first find the assets you’ll need.
1. Log into your Acclaim account and select the badge you’d like to add to your email signature from your Dashboard.
2. Select the share button at the top the page. This will show you all of your possible share options for this badge.
3. Next select the download Icon and select Small image.
4. Next select the URL Icon and copy it to your clipboard.
Now in Outlook:
1. Start a new email and click signature
2. Either edit an existing signature or add a new one.
3. Select the image icon and choose the image you downloaded from Acclaim.
4. Next hyperlink the image. Past the badge url you copied from acclaim.
4 Select Save.
Others, like Gmail, allow you to copy and paste a badge and hyperlink into your email signature.