If you've been issued a badge through Acclaim, it's because you've earned recognition for a learning outcome, credential, association or professionally-relevant achievement. Take credit for your abilities and increase your chances of being noticed by your network and potential employers by displaying your badge over LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other online destinations.
Articles in this section
- What is Acclaim?
- What is a badge?
- How do I manage and share my Acclaim badge?
- How is displaying my achievement as a badge useful?
- I am missing a Badge, what should I do?
- My Badge is showing expired, what should I do?
- Can I Print my Badge?
- Can I export my badge out of Acclaim?
- How can I access my Acclaim Transcript of all my badges?
- Attempting to reset my password, but not receiving a password reset email. What should I do?