Yes, adding a hyperlinked badge image to your email signature is a great way to make sure your professional network is aware of your certifications, credentials and other badge-worthy recognition.
1. Log into your Acclaim account and select the badge you’d like to add to your email signature from your Dashboard.
2. Select the share button at the top the page. This will show you all of your possible share options for this badge.
3. Select the tab with the download icon, and use the sliding scale to select the appropriate size for your image download. (We recommend around 150x150 pixels, in this case.) Click the "Download Image" button (see below).
4. Select the tab with the link icon, and click the "Copy" button to copy the Badge URL your clipboard. You'll need this to hyperlink your downloaded image.
Now in Gmail:
1 Find the settings area and scroll to the signature block
2. Use the picture icon to upload the badge image you downloaded from Acclaim. You can resize the image.
3. Highlight the image and click on the link Icon. It may look like nothing happened, but click back on the image and see where you can change the hyper link.
4. Past the Url you copied from Acclaim.
5. Save, and you’re all set.