Yes, adding a hyperlinked badge image to your email signature is a great way to make sure your professional network is aware of your certifications, credentials and other badge-worthy recognition.
Embedding your badge into an email signature is quick and easy. Lets first find the assets you’ll need.
1. Log into your Acclaim account and select the badge you’d like to add to your email signature from your Dashboard.
2. Select the share button at the top the page. This will show you all of your possible share options for this badge.
3. Next select the download Icon and select Small image.
4. Next select the URL Icon and copy it to your clipboard.
Now in Gmail:
1 Find the settings area and scroll to the signature block
2. Use the picture icon to upload the badge image you downloaded from Acclaim. You can resize the image.
3. Highlight the image and click on the link Icon. It may look like nothing happened, but click back on the image and see where you can change the hyper link.
4. Past the Url you copied from Acclaim.
5. Save, and you’re all set.