Yes, adding a hyperlinked badge image to your email signature is a great way to make sure your professional network is aware of your certifications, credentials and other badge-worthy recognition.
Embedding your badge into an email signature is quick and easy, Lets first find the assets you’ll need.
1. Log into your Acclaim account and select the badge you’d like to add to your email signature from your Dashboard.
2. Select the share button at the top the page. This will show you all of your possible share options for this badge.
3. Select the tab with the download icon, and use the sliding scale to select the appropriate size for your image download. (We recommend around 150x150 pixels, in this case.) Click the "Download Image" button (see below).
4. Select the tab with the link icon, and click the "Copy" button to copy the Badge URL your clipboard. You'll need this to hyperlink your downloaded image.
Now in Outlook:
1. Start a new email and click signature
2. Either edit an existing signature or add a new one.
3. Select the image icon and choose the image you downloaded from Acclaim.
4. Next hyperlink the image. Past the badge url you copied from acclaim.
4 Select Save.