Experiencing an issue with your account on the Acclaim platform? Please use this submit a request form to reach Acclaim support. Acclaim support can assist with the following:
- Gaining access to an account registered to an email address you can no longer access
- Resetting your password
- Merging your accounts
- Adding a secondary email address to your profile
- General badge inquires; including searching our system for badges that have already been issued, and troubleshooting accepting a pending badge.
Unfortunately, Acclaim cannot update the information entered into a badge by the issuing organization. The information entered in your badge by an issuing organization includes:
- Full Name
- Issued to email address
- Badge expiration date
If you are inquiring about the information within your badge or have yet to be issued a badge, please reach out to National Board for Certified Counselors Support (NBCC) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acclaim suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes, you will always be able to access your account. Remember, you can only request a password reset using your primary email address.
To add a secondary within your Acclaim account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.