Inquiring about the information within your badge or have yet to be issued a badge that is expected? Please use the “Submit a request form” to reach out to Acclaim support. When doing so, please provide Acclaim support with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Cisco ID# (CSCO)
Acclaim support can reach out to Cisco’s Credential Manager to assist with your inquiry.
Please note: Once you submit a request to Acclaim support, please expect a 24- 48 Business hour turn around for a resolution. You will be notified when Acclaim support has reached out to Cisco’s Credential Manager.
If you’re looking for a CCENT badge, Cisco is not issuing badges for CCENT at this time. They are issuing badges for CCNA, CCNP & CCIE.
You can view all the badges Cisco is currently offering here: https://www.youracclaim.com/organizations/cisco/badges
Acclaim support can also assist with the following:
- Accessing an account registered to an email address where you no longer have access
- Resetting your password
- Merging your accounts
- Adding a secondary email address to your profile
- General badge inquires; including searching our system for badges that have already been issued, and troubleshooting accepting a pending badge.
Acclaim suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes or if you no longer work at Cisco, you will always be able to access your account. Remember, you can only request a password reset using your primary email address.
To add a secondary within your Acclaim account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.