PMI issues badges approximately 3-5 days after a certification is earned.
Experiencing an issue with your account on the Acclaim platform? Please use this submit a request form to reach Acclaim support. Acclaim support can assist with the following:
- Accessing an account registered to an email address where you no longer have access
- Resetting your password
- Merging your accounts
- Adding a secondary email address to your profile
- General badge inquires; including searching our system for badges that have already been issued, and troubleshooting accepting a pending badge.
If you are inquiring about the information within your badge or have yet to be issued a bade that is expected, please also use the “Submit a request form” to reach out to Acclaim support. When doing so, please provide Acclaim support with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- PMI ID#
Acclaim support can reach out to PMI Credential Manager to assist with your inquiry. PMP badges are the most commonly requested badge from PMI currently.
Acclaim suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes you will always be able to access your account.
To add a secondary within your Acclaim account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.