PMI issues badges approximately 7-10 days after a certification is earned.
Experiencing an issue with your account on the Acclaim platform? Please use this submit a request form to reach Acclaim support. Acclaim support can assist with the following:
- Accessing an account registered to an email address where you no longer have access
- Resetting your password
- Merging your accounts
- Adding a secondary email address to your profile
- General badge inquires; including searching our system for badges that have already been issued, and troubleshooting accepting a pending badge.
If you are inquiring about the information within your badge or have yet to be issued a bade that is expected, please also use the “Submit a request form” to reach out to Acclaim support. When doing so, please provide Acclaim support with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- PMI ID#
- PMP Certificate ID number.
Acclaim support can reach out to PMI Credential Manager to assist with your inquiry. PMP badges are the most commonly requested badge from PMI currently.
Acclaim suggest adding a personal secondary email address to your account. This way if your email address changes you will always be able to access your account.
To add a secondary within your Acclaim account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right and select "Settings."
- You'll be taken directly to your "Account" page
- In the "Add another Email Address" box, add the additional email and click on the "Add" button
- You'll receive a confirmation email to the email you just added. Click the appropriate link to confirm the address.